Monday, July 19, 2010

My Ebook Launch -- Tomorrow!

In case you don't read my other blog, My Life on the Mid-List, I just wanted to inform you all that I'll be having an Amazon book launch for my ebook short story collection. The book is called FIVE UNEASY PIECES and you're hereby invited to attend. The launch starts tomorrow (July 20, 2010) and will be an all-day online event (all-day for me, anyway lol).

BTW, if the ebook hits #1 in the Kindle Store before the end of the day tomorrow, there will be a random drawing to give away prizes to one lucky winner.

If you're interested, just click here for details about the launch, the prizes and how to enter the random drawing.

Then feel free to follow along as I post the book's rank every hour on Facebook and Twitter (look for the hashtag #5UP), as well as mention significant developments on my other blog.

And, with any luck, the book's launch will go something like this ...

Thanks! Hope to see you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews Last 30 Days

Followers