Tuesday, April 27, 2010

50 Most Brilliant and Beautiful Coffee Table Books

This article was sent to me by the people at Online Colleges. They discovered my blog (wow! someone discovered me? :) cool) and thought I might find the article to be of interest.

Now, I don't print every suggested topic that comes my way (and I do get my share of suggestions), but I thought this list of the 50 most brilliant and beautiful books for your coffee table was actually interesting.




















(Image owned by Thames & Hudson)

Check it out. Maybe you'll recognize a title or two.

I suppose coffee table books represent one of the last great hopes for the print publishing industry. I can't imagine them being converted to ebook format. Seriously, they're coffee table books, so they're intended to be displayed. What would be the point?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews Last 30 Days

Followers