Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The 'Least Wanted' Book Launch -- Tomorrow!

We interrupt our usual blogging content for an important announcement. On June 15, if you purchase a print copy of my novel LEAST WANTED on Amazon.com, you can get a FREE autographed copy of my first novel, the New York Times (ebook) bestseller IDENTITY CRISIS.

All you have to do to get your free copy is enter the confirming information as instructed on the launch Web site (click there and bookmark it, for future reference -- thank you! :)).

BTW, I'm also making a charitable donation to Advocates for Children & Youth, in an amount to be determined based upon how high the book ranks by the end of the launch date.


So ... if by the end of the launch date, LEAST WANTED:

Hits the Top 1,000 on Amazon.com, I’ll donate $100; or

Hits the Top 500 in Amazon.com, I’ll donate $250; or

Hits the Top 100 in Amazon.com, I’ll donate $500; or

If we should get so lucky …

Hits #1 in Amazon.com, I’ll donate $1,000.

That's it. Wish me luck! :)

PS: Just one more thing. I'll put in another plug for SHAKEN: Stories for Japan. It's only $3.99 and it's for a really good cause. All the sales proceeds go toward relief efforts in Japan. Here's a sample from the book, okay? :)

PPS: Our normal scheduled blogging content will resume in our next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews Last 30 Days

Followers