Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Berkley Book Corner

As part of my continuing show of support for indie bookstores, I'm blogging about The Berkley Book Corner, which opened not too long ago.

It should be noted that this bookstore is located in Berkley, Michigan -- not Berkeley, California.


So ... I was trying to find things online that would express the essence of Berkley to readers.

A Google search produced the usual Chamber of Commerce stuff. All well and good, but BOH-ring!

Then, I turned to my old friend Google images. And what did I find?

This cool movie marquee ...






This awesome T-shirt ...





And a photo of Curtis Armstrong ... ?





Turns out that both Curtis Armstrong and Marshall Crenshaw are from Berkley, Michigan.

Now isn't that something?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews Last 30 Days

Followers