Saturday, February 25, 2012

Still Alive and Kicking


I started this blog with the intention of posting book reviews with the occasional article in between, since I'm not able to post reviews fast enough to do them all the time.

Needless to say, I've become increasingly busy due to my workload, including preparations for the upcoming book launch for my next novel RIPTIDE. In fact, the Riptide Launch Party is already underway on Facebook, if you'd care to join in. All that plus the fact that I've become so gimpy retarded stupid overwhelmed that it's ridiculous.

So ... I've switched the focus of this blog a bit. I still write the occasional review, of course, as time and gimpiness allows. However, I've also become an ardent supporter of independent booksellers.

And, no, this isn't out of misguided pity. Healthy competition is a good thing, isn't it?

But you won't have that if there's only one book retailer/publisher, will you?

Which is why I was intrigued to read about a possible way to hit a huge online retailer/publisher where it hurts.

So ... I promise to just keep going, if you guys do, okay? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews Last 30 Days

Followers