Saturday, March 6, 2010

Read an E-Book Week Starts Tomorrow


Did you know that Read an E-Book Week runs from March 7 - 13? And did you also know that March is Women's History Month?



On that note (and having just missed the chance to celebrate National Grammar Day--drat!), I hope you won't mind a tiny bit of BSP for my novel, IDENTITY CRISIS, which is available as an e-book AND features a strong female protagonist that I think Gloria Steinem would approve of (um, Gloria? would you like to read my book? just askin' . . .). The novel is available on Amazon's Kindle Store and Smashwords, the latter of which is running a promotion ($.99 downloads this week only!) to celebrate e-book week. Further, my novel is making its premiere this weekend as a book trailer!



Yes, I can see movie written all over this one. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews Last 30 Days

Followers