Friday, March 19, 2010

Off to Virginia Festival of the Book!

Normally, I'd post a book review or relevant article here on Saturday. But since I'm heading out (in twenty minutes) to Charlottesville, VA to Virginia Festival of the Book, I'll just post about that today instead.

I'll be a vendor at the book festival selling copies of IDENTITY CRISIS (hopefully, by the gross :)). I hope someone from the Chesapeake Chapter of Sisters in Crime also thinks to bring a few copies of CHESAPEAKE CRIMES: THEY HAD IT COMIN', the new short story anthology. Assuming anyone thought to order it. (I still have to place my own order.)

Anyhow, wish me luck tomorrow. Here's hoping for good attendance and great sales!

Now, let's see. Are our books packed? Do we have everything? So much to think about.

See ya! (Next time I'll have a review of a great Barbara D'Amato thriller I just finished. Awesome! And scary.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews Last 30 Days

Followers