Saturday, May 19, 2012

Review of 'The Post-College Guide to Happiness'


REVIEW: THE POST-COLLEGE GUIDE TO HAPPINESS
AUTHOR: Bryan Cohen

Just so you know, this isn't a typical review. In fact, this book was extremely useful to me, which is why I recommend it.

I thought I'd explain why I found it so useful.

This book is a guide. As such, you'll find advice, tools and exercises that can aid you in becoming a happier person.

Here's how it worked for me. I was suffering from depression. I also have a tendency to dismiss "easy" self-help solutions. However, after a talk with my doctor and reading this book, I realized I could choose to be happy, no matter what.

Which is why I wrote this endorsement for the book: "If troubles seem insurmountable or overwhelming, The Post-College Guide to Happiness provides a straightforward guide on how to find happiness by making better choices. I highly recommend this book for anyone seeking a better life."

PS: I just wanted to add the happy news that Peg Brantley's first novel RED TIDE got an awesome review! :D I'm still reading it and loving it, so far.


PPS: Did you know that "bonzer" is Australian slang that means "awesome"? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews Last 30 Days

Followers