Monday, May 3, 2010

My Amazon Book Launch

As I write this, it is less than nine hours until the Amazon book launch for IDENTITY CRISIS takes place.

For those of you who don't read this blog, here's how the Amazon launch works. On Tuesday, May 4, 2010, at around 8 a.m. EDT, I'll post a link on this blog (as well as Facebook and Twitter) which will let anyone who buys my novel IDENTITY CRISIS on Amazon confirm their purchase and get free bonus gifts. (Yes, free bonus gifts is incredibly redundant adspeak for FREE STUFF.) This FREE STUFF is valued in excess of $1,000. (Yes, that's a one with three zeroes after it.)

So, to recap, if you buy my novel on May 4, you can get FREE bonus gifts valued at more than $1,000. (Just like it says here.)

Just check in on this blog (you know, one of those others I write). And please buy my book, so it can (with any luck) reach #1 on Amazon.

Help me take this baby as high as it'll go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews Last 30 Days

Followers