Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Looking for Noir? Try 'Bangkok Noir' for the Kids

First of all, just so I'm clear, this isn't a review of the short story collection BANGKOK NOIR.

However, I wanted to tell you about the book, because (like I said here) I thought it was important to do so.

The thing is half the royalties from sales will go toward charities that work with Bangkok’s poorest kids. These are children who live in poverty that most people living in industrialized nations can't even begin to imagine.

If you'd like more details, please check out Timothy Hallinan's blog, where I found out about this project.

I've already downloaded my own copy, and fully intend to read it. So be on the lookout for a possible review to follow, at a time to be determined.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews Last 30 Days

Followers