Tuesday, March 27, 2012

'Astro City' by Richard Peabody

This isn't a real writer
One of the things I enjoy doing on this blog is featuring the occasional work of short fiction that appears on the Interwebs. As it happens, I heard tell of such a story being available for reading.

This story is called "Astro City" (click on the link to read it) and the author is a DC-area fiction writer named Richard Peabody, who doesn't get nearly enough recognition, frankly. But that's just my opinion.

Poser!
I've considered suggesting that Peabody publish his work as ebooks, because I think he'd at least do better financially. But that's also just my opinion.

As you can see, the story is published online in Redux: A Literary Journal. The editor is novelist Leslie Pietrzyk, who has a really awesome blog of her own. :)

This is real

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews Last 30 Days

Followers