Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Riptide Launch Party is On!





With all due apologies to all the awesome indie booksellers I've tried to support through this blog, I'm taking this opportunity to promote my great big ebook launch on -- yes! -- Amazon US and Amazon UK for RIPTIDE, the third Sam McRae mystery novel. The introductory price is 99 cents for a limited time only.

For details about the launch, including all the ebook giveaways and the charitable donation I hope to make if the book ranks high enough, please click here.

And here's a guest post appearance I made today on Jenny Milchman's blog, Suspense Your Disbelief.

If you'd like to read sample chapters from the book, I'm posting them on my blog.

Feel free to join the Riptide Launch Party on Facebook anytime this week.

PS: In light of what I've blogged about here, I'll get into who Amazon's biggest bitch really may be at a later time on another blog, okay? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews Last 30 Days

Followers